Thursday, July 26, 2007

Diamonds Are A Man's Best Friend


Yeah, I'm a huge baseball fan, so what!! I'll have you know that I've been to EVERY current MLB team's stadium, and then some. I've been to the 30 current stadiums, as well as some of the newer ones. That means I've seen both the old stadium, and the new stadium in cities such as Houston, San Diego, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, and Pittsburg. I've even seen the Expos play in Montreal, Puerto Rico, and now Washington. Don't believe me, here's the tickets from the first 30 stadiums to prove it. There are actually 32 tickets in the frame. There is an additional one from the Yankees/Braves World Series Game 2, and two different tickets from the two Astros' stadiums (Astrodome and Enron Field).

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's really cool.