Friday, March 7, 2008

Smart or Stupid???

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've posted anything ... sorry. Here's a picture for you to last until I find something better to blog about. It was taken while at the drive in for a local Starbucks (I love my Mocha Frappuccinos!!!). If you look carefully, you'll notice an extension ladder tied to a step ladder. If you can't clearly see it, you can tell the difference in colors. The extension ladder is silver, and the step ladder is green. Hey, it got them up to the roof, so it did it's job!! HA!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! New post ....and I can't begin to tell you how dangerous thad ladder situation looks. (Geez, I sound like a mom.)

Hans said...

Bought freakin' time... I've checked this blog about a thousand times since being informed that 'Lost' was coming back on... ;)

Hans said...

That would be "'bout" as opposed to my making a freakin' purchase...