Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Score!!

The train table was probably a little better score, but this was still a nice little find. Since Grant Bob always tells us about his Tiki finds, I thought I might share with you my Little Golden Book finds. I always stop at this little used book store on the way home from the dentist. This past Tuesday, I had an appointment and stopped in. When I walked in, the lady told me she had a box of them behind the counter (meaning they hadn't been picked over yet). I halted in my tracks, and made a bee-line to the counter. There were quite a few older books in there, which is what I prefer to collect. Some of them I already had, and some were in bad condition. After picking them over, I ended up with 8 books I didn't already have. Six of them are pictured below. They were dated between the late 1950's and the 1960's. Three of them were "A" editions. Not bad for $1.00 each!!




No comments: