Monday, November 5, 2007

Monster Golf

Yesterday afternoon, my nephew celebrated his 7th birthday at a place called Monster Golf. It was quite a clever idea ... get a large retail space, black out all the windows, replace all lights with black lights, paint everything in glow-in-the-dark paints, and then build a putt putt golf course inside!! They also had two party rooms for hosting birthday parties. It was actually pretty fun, and I think all the kids had a great time. Now, it wasn't one of those fancy putt-putt golf courses with waterfalls and windmills, but I assure you it was just as tough. Between the games, the golf, the pizza, and the soda, all of the kids had a GREAT TIME!!! Here's the best picture I could get with my iPhone (remember, it's very dark in there)!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awesome! I know what we're doing this weekend. :-D